We are always looking for talented skincare enthusiasts to join our growing team.
We are currently recruiting for some exciting new roles here at Sarah Chapman London.
Visit our LinkedIn page here for more information.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
RETAIL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Sarah Chapman Skinesis is looking for an outgoing, experienced Marketing Co-Ordinator to join our fast paced and dynamic Clinic and Boutique team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the Marketing for our flagship Chelsea Clinic and Boutique business. This broad role will give the candidate exposure to every element of the Clinic business including Visual Merchandising, CRM, Copywriting, Social Media (in conjunction with our Social Media Manager), PR (in conjunction with our PR agency) as well as working with the Senior Head of Marketing to plan the Marketing Strategy for the flagship Clinic. This is a very hands on role that involves implementing, as well as deciding on the marketing strategy, as well as getting involved in all aspects of Boutique life. This new role to the business will suit an extremely pro-active individual who is able to make the role their own with little guidance. The role location will be split between the Sarah Chapman flagship store and Head office, both based in Chelsea.
• Visual Merchandising briefing the in house design team to create POS, Window Designs, Brochures etc
• Social Media Assist the Social Media Manager with the creation of clinic focused social media campaigns
• Micro Influencer strategy – hosting events, building relationship with key bloggers alongside the social media team
• Skin Lab – Manage the implementation and roll out of our new micro treatment concept
• Launch strategy – work with the Senior Head of Marketing to deliver on time, creative launch campaigns to the retail business
• Growth strategy – work with the Clinic General Manager and Senior Head of Marketing to deliver to develop Clinic expansion strategy
• Press – Assisting with quote writing for clinic activity • Content creation – creating lifestyle photographs and videos for the retail business
• Analytics - product in depth reports looking at sales trends in the Boutique and Clinic business
• CRM – Assist with targeted comms strategy
• Events – setting up, running and helping out at events. Please note this may include weekend and after 5.30pm working.
• Ad Hoc Boutique Assistance – assist in a customer facing role during exceptionally busy times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed:
• A beauty junkie with a passion for the skincare industry
• Extremely pro-active attitude, willing to get involved in projects at all levels of the business
• At least 3 years’ Marketing experience, ideally in the Beauty Industry
• Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
• Very high organisation skills and ability to prioritise
• Strong attention to detail
• Basic photography skills would be a bonus