- Shop Products
- Help Me Choose
- About Skinesis
- Clinic & Boutique
We are always looking for talented skincare enthusiasts to join our growing team.
We are currently recruiting for some exciting new roles here at Sarah Chapman London.
Visit our LinkedIn page here for more information.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
BOUTIQUE RETAIL FACIALIST – SARAH CHAPMAN SKINESIS CLINIC
About the role:
Your role will be to uphold our exemplary and exacting standards during onsite treatments and client care, using some of the most exciting technologies and high-performance products in the industry. You will be knowledgeable and passionate about skin and want to achieve the very best results for our clients, providing bespoke recommendations through consultation.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company, you will epitomise and exude our Skinesis philosophy
- The right candidate will be a very polished, committed and professional individual, passionate about the brand and skin health
- You will have the opportunity to undertake additional training
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy (minimum)
- Proven track record of sales ability and retailing
- Advanced skincare knowledge preferred but not essential
- Experience in LED, Visia, RF, high-performance skincare would be an advantage
AESTHETIC THERAPIST – SARAH CHAPMAN SKINESIS CLINIC
About the Role:
Your role will be to provide an excellent standard of treatments and customer care for one of London’s leading treatment clinics. The Sarah Chapman Skinesis Clinic specialises in advanced non-surgical treatments, anti-ageing therapies and innovative skincare products, at the forefront of the aesthetic industry with an excellent reputation for offering a premier service to our clients.
- This role will suit a confident and polished individual who can bring a high level of customer service and excellent sales skills to the team.
- The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive commission structure, allowing you to earn additional income in reward for an outstanding performance.
- You will also have the opportunity to undertake additional training.
- Certificate in Laser Core of Knowledge and NVQ3 or equivalent.
- Advanced skincare knowledge.
- Experience in laser hair removal, IPL skin rejuvenation and skin peels.
- Consistency in achieving sales targets.
- Experience in Radio Frequency, Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Dermarollers/Micro-Needling, Mesotherapy and Lymphatic Drainage would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to;
Please enter ‘Aesthetic Therapist Role’ into the subject of your email to ensure your application is considered.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.
Clinic & Appointments:
259 Pavilion Road-->
0207 589 9585
Skinesis Product Enquiries:
25 Ives Street
0207 589 9585
Press & TV Enquiries: